It is that time of the year again . . . please consider nominating a deserving colleague or student for an award!
There are 11 potential awards by Professional and Student categories.
2022 CT AND Professional Award Categories
- Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year (RYDY) – 35 years or younger
- Recognized Dietetic Technician of the Year (RDTY)
- Emerging Dietetic Leader Award (EDL) – 5-10 years practice experience
- Outstanding Dietitian of the Year (ODY)
Must not previously have won the award nominated for from any affiliate. EDL must also not have previously won the RYDY or RDTY award.
Nominees must be a member of CT Academy by 1/1/202
2022 CT AND PROFESSIONAL Awards Packet
2022 CT AND Outstanding Dietetic Student Award Categories
One student selected from each type of program:
- Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD)
- Coordinated Program (CP)
- Dietetic Internship (DI)
- Dietetic Technician Program (DT)
- FEM Bachelors Programs (FB)
- FEM Graduate Programs (FG)
- Int’l/Foreign Dietetics Education Programs (IDE/FDE)
Students enrolled in ACEND-accredited dietetics education program. A faculty member or program director must nominate students.
Nominees must be a member of CT Academy by 1/1/2022.
2022 CT AND STUDENT Awards Packet
Application packets must be emailed or postmarked by March 1, 2022.