2017 CAND Student Awards – Nomination Procedures
For students enrolled in ACEND-accredited dietetics education program (CP, DI, DPD, DT).
Coordinated Program (CP)
Dietetic Internship (DI)
Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD)
Dietetic Technician Program (DT)
Dear Dietetics Student:
Below is a list of the information that must be included in your packet if you are nominated for a CAND Award by a Program faculty or Preceptor :
- Data Sheet, note: students must be members by January 1st of the year in which they would receive the award.
- A statement/self-evaluation. Please limit response to 1-2 typed pages, suggested criteria includes:
- Experience(s) in nutrition and dietetics including demonstrated leadership, honors, student dietetic association activities, community service activities, related work experiences, etc.
- Personal objectives
- Letter of recommendation from your nominator (program faculty or preceptor) detailing demonstrated academic
- One other letter of recommendation
Packets and recommendations should be postmarked by March 3, 2017
Incomplete packets or packets mailed after this date will not be considered.
Click here for more information 2017 CAND STUDENT Awards Packet (2)
Mail or scan and email packet information to:
Jillian Wanik – CAND Awards
48 Sunnyledge Street
New Britain, CT 06052